1. Allowing your kids to get outdoors and enjoy nature.
2. Kids meet new friends!
3. Time alone with husband.
4. Becoming penpals with your own child.
5. Time ALONE with HUSBAND!!
6. Don’t you wish YOU could have learned to play the guitar or to knit placemats at their age?
7. Waging war against mosquitoes, flies, and other summercamp critters, is a great way to build character.
8. Time for ME! Manicure, spa time, reading alone, a bubble bath. Did I mention time with husband??
9. Cleaning the house without it getting immediately dirty again.
10. Giving them a hug when they come home!!